The forthcoming anthology on supervision in artistic research education, produced by Konstnärliga forskarskolan and published by Brutus Östling/Symposion is currently printed, and will be released 8th of September 2015. Acts of Creation. Thoughts on Artistic Research Supervision is edited by Henrik Frisk, Karin Johansson and Åsa Lindberg-Sand and features texts also by Sverker Jullander, Tove Torbiörnsson, Ylva Gislén, Hinrich Sachs, Anders Sonesson, Andreas Gedin and Bryndis Snaebjørnsdottir.
February 1, 2013 at 10-16
Kungl. Musikaliska akademiens ledamotssal. Blasieholmstorg 8, Stockholm
To develop and communicate musical knowledge. Artistic research is becoming a mature field. There is a number completed artistic PhD projects, quite a few ongoing and a several senior research projects. In this seminar the focus of the discussion will be on three topics:
1. What is the impact of artistic research in the context of musical production outside of the academical institutions?
2. How can the competence of artistic researchers become an asset in the educational institutions?
3. How can artistic knowledge be developed and communicated?
The seminar is open for the public but registration is required, at the latest January 30 to email@example.com
Project leaders: Henrik Frisk och Sverker Jullander
- Author: henrik
- Published: Oct 15th, 2012
- Category: Conference, Lecture, Network, Presentation
- Comments: Comments Off
The inauguration of the acousticum organ at acousticum at the School of music at the Department of Arts, Communication and Education of Luleå University of Technology in Piteå is a unique event of a unique project. It goes on from October 13-22 and hosts guests such as Benny Andersson and Jan Ling.
Visit acusticumorgan.com for more information.